Saturday, December 24, 2005

What Do You Call A Tea Connoisseur?

I guess the easiest way to go about it would be to call them tea connoisseurs and be done with it. But the thing is that that wine connoisseurs have this nifty word - oenophile - to describe themselves.

As far as I can tell there is no corresponding word for tea fanciers, unless I have been less thorough in my research than I should have been.

Anyway, if anyone out there knows of such a word please do tell.

1 comment:

Tana Butler said...