I wrote a short piece a few days ago called Killer Chamomile Tea. A bit of an exaggeration, it was actually a story about a woman who'd had an adverse reaction to mixing a certain medication with chamomile, but the reaction was not fatal.
No such luck for a party of funeral goers in China recently. As India's Daily News & Analysis reports, three died and another 16 were taken to the hospital after being served a "milky tea". No clear indication yet of what ingredient in the tea was the actual cause of the problem.
tea, food, food and drink, poison