Saturday, January 26, 2013
Tea Guy Speaks Review Policies (Updated)
Tea Guy Speaks is a one-man show and doesn't do as many reviews as some of the other tea review sites. Here's our list of some of the best of those sites.
If you'd like to send samples for review, please read these guidelines first.
1. Given our slim resources, we only review tea that's a cut above the rest and that we feel is worthy of calling to the attention of our readers. Please send only your best.
2. No flavored teas. I've reviewed these in the past but I don't like them much and thus am not the best person to review them. What I'm most interested in reviewing is black tea, but I'm also open to green, yellow and the lighter grades of oolong.
3. Reviews are subjective, but we strive to give a fair, honest and constructive appraisal of the product under consideration.
4. We will disclose whether the product being reviewed has been supplied by a merchant.
5. We sometimes review products provided by a merchant with whom we have a prior relationship. We will disclose whether such a relationship exists.
6. We don't accept payments or gifts in exchange for reviews.
The Tea Enthusiast's Handbook: A Guide to the World's Best Teas
Labels: Tea Community_Education